1. Preheat the grill to 200c.
2. On a large baking tray, spread the shredded sprouts out.
3. Drizzle 1tbsp olive oil & salt over the sprouts. Toss then bake for 8-10 mins until lightly charred & just crisp.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together 1tbsp olive oil, lemon juice & mustard for your dressing.
5. In a food processor, blitz together the pecans, honey, Parmesan & paprika. Keep it fairly chunky so you still have some crunch.
6. After washing your kale, toss in a large bowl with the dressing. Add in the sprouts & cranberries then toss again.
7. To serve, sprinkle over the Parmesan pecan crumb & enjoy with festive summer cheer ✨🥳✨🥳✨